2018 Kitchen Classes Offered at Cornell Cooperative Extension of Ulster County
02/08/2018 - Join Janie Greenwald, long time cook, and Cornell Cooperative Extension of Ulster County (CCEUC), for the 2018 Kitchen Classes series. Classes are held at our office, 232 Plaza Road in Kingston, from January through September.
All classes are small and hands on. The February and March classes have been filled, so sign up early to save your seat!
• Classic Crepes - Make and eat Saturday, April 21 from 10 a.m.-noon;
• Texas BBQ - It's all about the rub Wednesday, May 16 from 6-8 p.m.;
• Sugar Paste Flowers - Add handmade decorations to your special cakes Saturday, May 19 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.;
• Knife Skills - Learn to chop like a pro Monday, June 11 from 10 a.m.-noon;
• Can your Jam - Take home a jar of what we can in class Thursday, June 28 from 6-8 p.m.;
• Pressure Canning - Fear this no more! Take home a jar of what we can in class Thursday, July 26 from 6-9 p.m.;
• Dehydrating - Make and eat a dinner with all dehydrated foods Thursday, Aug. 16 from 6-8 p.m.;
• Handmade Pasta - Make it from scratch and take home your pasta Thursday, Sept., 20 from 6-8 p.m.
For all event details and registration, visit our events page at ulster.cce.cornell.edu/events. Print the event's registration form and mail in a check or pay online with a credit card or paypal. Please contact Janie Greenwald at email@example.com or 845-340-3990 ext. 326 with questions.
For information about Cornell Cooperative Extension of Ulster County's community programs and events go to ulster.cce.cornell.edu/. Stay connected to CCEUC-friend us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Ulster County provides equal program and employment opportunities. Please contact our office at 845-340-3990 if you have any special needs.